Scouting for Volunteers! Volunteer with Clyde Scouts, no experience required.
Clyde Scouts are on the lookout for new volunteers!
Volunteering for the Scouts is a great way to take part in new experiences, meet a whole load of friendly people and have fun. There is something for everyone whether you’d like to help out week-after-week or whenever-you-can, the Scouting Association will provide training, learning opportunities and cups of tea – every step of the way.
As a volunteer, working in teams, you might:
- Welcome young people and families to sessions and events
- Make sure everyone’s safe, supported, included and having fun
- Help to plan and lead activities
- Get involved with days out, camps and expeditions
- Share and learn skills – from coding to cake decorating to canoeing
- Celebrate young people’s achievements big and small
Follow this link to find out more and apply to become a Beaver and Cub Section Helper or Leader in Glasgow’s Southside.
You can also visit the Clyde Scouts website to discover more roles.