Great for you. Great for Glasgow.
At any point in time, there are hundreds of volunteering opportunities in Glasgow looking for people like you to help!
There’s a huge variety of activities you can get involved in – with a wide range of organisations, charities, community groups and clubs – and some opportunities only need a few hours each month.
Get the most out of Volunteer Glasgow
- If you are interested in volunteering, you can search and register for opportunities at opportunities.volunteerglasgow.org/volunteer/search
- If you register with us, you will then be able to apply for opportunities which match your interests and communicate directly with organisations offering opportunities. In addition you can opt in to receive regular updates on new opportunities when they go live.
- If you have any questions about volunteering or would prefer to speak with an adviser, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0141 226 3431.
- Our weekly Volunteering drop-in service takes place on Wednesdays between 11am and 1pm at the offices of Skill Development Scotland (SDS) at Monteith House, 11 George Square, Glasgow G2 1DY. You don’t have to make an appointment, just pop by to speak to an adviser about volunteering.
- Get additional guidance and find out about further support that might be available to you.
- Many common questions about volunteering are answered on our FAQ page.