Great for you. Great for Glasgow.
At any point in time, there are hundreds of volunteering opportunities in Glasgow looking for people like you to help!
There’s a huge variety of activities you can get involved in – with a wide range of organisations, charities, community groups and clubs – and some opportunities only need a few hours each month.
Search for Opportunities
- If you are interested in volunteering: you can search and register for opportunities at opportunities.volunteerglasgow.org
- Staff will still be answering enquiries to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and 0141 226 3431.
Get the most out of Volunteer Glasgow
- Our brand new volunteering drop-in service takes place on Wednesdays between 11am and 1pm at the offices of Skill Development Scotland (SDS) at Monteith House, 11 George Square, Glasgow G2 1DY. You don’t have to make an appointment, just pop by to speak to an adviser about volunteering.
- If you would like to find out more about volunteering, appointments are available at our office at Brunswick House, 51 Wilson St, Glasgow, G1 1UZ. Please contact email@example.com or call (0141) 226 3431to make an appointment. We can also offer either telephone or online appointments if this is preferable. Whatever suits you best.
- We also offer monthly Get Ready to volunteer sessions which are perfect for anybody with limited or no experience of volunteering. These 1 hour sessions take place on the first Wednesday of each month (*please note, on these dates, there will be no volunteering drop-in service) between 10.30-11.30am also at the offices of Skills Development Scotland. You can book your place here.
- By registering using the button on the menu at the top of the page at opportunities.volunteerglasgow.org you will then be able to apply for opportunities which match your interests and communicate directly with organisations offering opportunities. In addition you will also receive regular updates on new opportunities when they go live.
- Get additional guidance and find out about further support that might be available to you.
- Many common questions about volunteering are answered on our FAQ page.