Great for you. Great for Glasgow.
At any point in time, there are hundreds of volunteering opportunities in Glasgow looking for people like you to help!
There’s a huge variety of activities you can get involved in – with a wide range of organisations, charities, community groups and clubs – and some opportunities only need a few hours each month.
Drop in to see us
Please note that due to the coronavirus (COVID19) outbreak and in line with current Government advice, Volunteer Glasgow has suspended its drop in service from Monday 16th March until further notice. That being said Volunteer Glasgow staff are still working from both the office and at home and dealing with enquiries.
- If you are interested in volunteering: you can still search and register for opportunities at opportunities.volunteerglasgow.org and staff will still be answering enquiries to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and 0141 226 3431. In lieu of our drop-in service which we are unable to offer due to government restrictions, our Engagement & Inclusion Team is now offering an adapted volunteering information and advice service via a new appointment system. So if you would like to find out more about volunteering, appointments will be conducted either by telephone, Zoom or WhatsApp video. Whatever suits you best. If you’d like to arrange an appointment please contact us via phone or email and a member of the team will be in touch to arrange a suitable time.
- You can also join us for a virtual drop in, every Wednesday 1100am-1.00pm! Pop in to ask any questions about volunteering or how to find relevant opportunities. There is no need to book, just follow this link: Virtual Drop-in
- By registering using the button on the menu at the top of the page at opportunities.volunteerglasgow.org you will then be able to apply for opportunities which match your interests and communicate directly with organisations offering opportunities. In addition you will also receive regular updates on new opportunities when they go live.
- Get additional guidance and find out about further support that might be available to you.
- Many common questions about volunteering are answered on our FAQ page.