Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface & Network
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner with Glasgow Council for the Voluntary Sector (GCVS) and Glasgow Social Enterprise Network (GSEN) in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface (TSI).
Since 2011, the Glasgow TSI partners have received grant support from the Scottish Government which provides a contribution towards the core costs of:
- Providing people interested in volunteering with key support services.
- Providing voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and community groups plus volunteer-involving organisations (in both the third and public sectors) with key support services.
- Helping Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface Network to represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the city’s Community Planning Partnership.
Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface Network (GTSIN)
- Was launched formally on 9th December 2011.
- Provides a central connecting point for dialogue, discussion and influence.
- More information about the Network is available on the GTSIN website.
- More information on the Government’s grant for the TSI Partners, its limitations and the potential scope of relevant services and activities are set out in the national TSI outcomes monitoring framework: view or download the framework here
- The Glasgow TSI Partnership Agreement (last updated in October 2020) sets out the discrete roles and joint working arrangements for the partners and is the basis for drawing down the Government grant: view/download the Partnership Agreement here
- If you need any further details about Volunteer Glasgow’s role in the TSI or GTSIN, please email firstname.lastname@example.org