Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface & Network
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded from 1st April 2011 by Scottish Government to:
- Provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise and volunteering organisations and community groups with key support services, and
- Help Glasgow’s Third Sector Network to represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
Glasgow’s Third Sector Network
- Was launched formally on 9th December 2011.
- Is open to all third sector organisations across Glasgow.
- And will create a central connecting point for dialogue, discussion and influence.
- More information about the Forum is available on the Forum website.
Download the following documents:
If you would like more information about the Interface or Forum please email firstname.lastname@example.org