Referral Agency Networking Events
Volunteer Glasgow is hosting a number of networking events to enable Referral Agency workers to get the most up-to-date information on volunteering.
These 2 hour events are useful for you and your colleagues.
- Your service users may benefit from getting involved in volunteering.
- You need to keep abreast of changes in legislation that may affect your service users (ie: DWP regulations and volunteering)
- You have information you can share and discuss issues with your peers from other projects.
Book your place at 1 of these sessions by completing the form below.
The dates and times of the events are:
- Tuesday 26th August – 10am – 12.30pm
- Thursday 28th August – 2pm – 4pm
- Tuesday 23rd November – 10am – 12.30pm
- Thursday 25th November – 2pm – 4pm
PLEASE STATE YOUR PREFERRED SESSION IN THE ‘MESSAGE’ BOX BELOW.
NB: At the time of writing Covid restrictions are still in place – therefore these meetings will be held over Zoom.