Please note that due to the coronavirus (COVID19) outbreak and in line with current Government advice, Volunteer Glasgow has unfortunately had to suspend its drop in service from Monday 16th March until further notice. That being said, Volunteer Glasgow staff are still working from the office and at home, dealing with enquiries.
0141 226 3431
- We will normally be able to answer calls Mon-Thurs 9.30-4.30 and Fri 9.30-3.30
- If the line is busy, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you; you can leave a message at all other times too!
- If you are interested in volunteering: you can still search for opportunities at opportunities.volunteerglasgow.org and staff will still be answering enquiries via email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and 0141 226 3431.
- In lieu of our drop-in service, our Engagement & Inclusion Team is now offering an adapted volunteering information and advice service via a new appointment system. So if you would like to find out more about volunteering, appointments will be conducted either by telephone, Zoom or WhatsApp video – whatever suits you best. If you’d like to arrange an appointment or have any queries please give us a call with your details and a member of the team will be in touch to arrange a suitable date and time to call you back.
- If you want to recruit volunteers or need advice on managing volunteers
- If you are a voluntary organisation looking for help with using our digital volunteering platform
- If you are a voluntary organisation looking for help with anything else
If you are interested in finding out more about any of the above in relation to Covid or otherwise, then you can make enquiries at email@example.com or phone 0141 226 3431. You can also create an account at opportunities.volunteerglasgow.org as we will be sharing any relevant information with account holders as and when we get it. Alternatively follow us on Facebook (Volunteer Glasgow) and/or Twitter (@volunteerglasgo) to get the latest news.
If you have any other enquiry for Volunteer Glasgow, or are not sure who you need to speak to, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 226 3431 (we have limited staff in our office so you may need to leave a message but we will get back to you within 24 hours) and we will direct it to the right person for you.
Or you can simply send us a message using the form below and we will get back to you.