Positively Wonderful Opportunities
Positive Action in Housing has a wide range of new, diverse and exciting opportunities on offer that may be of interest to you.
Tim – the Volunteer Coordinator is hosting a volunteering information day from
10am – 1pm on Thursday 23rd November 2017 at PAiH offices at 98 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1PJ.
The organization is hoping to find:
- Translators to assist caseworkers who are working with clients who speak different languages.
- Home Visitors – as part of the befriending programme targeting isolated clients such as single mothers, older people, people at risk of destitution
- Receptionists – assisting to run PAiH’s main office, welcoming clients, signposting them to the various services on offer
- Casework Assistants – assisting caseworkers with a wide range of administrative and case related tasks
- Money Skills Assistants – full training provided
Volunteers are also needed to prepare for and help out at the Winter Destitution Surgery(s) on 20th/21st December. Approximately 300 clients are provided with a range of basic goods such as warm food, hygiene pack and a bus pass.
If you require further information please contact Tim by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 0141 353 7964