If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded since April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
We are working with a wide range of partners on the volunteering elements of the Poverty Leadership Panel‘s Action Plan for Change.
Latest News for Partners
- intandem funding and vacancy Volunteer Glasgow is seeking to appoint a Mentoring Support Worker as a result of its involvement in intandem: Scotland’s mentoring programme for young people.
- Spread a little joy this festive season Friends of the Elderly and Community Christmas are calling on hundreds of people to Be a Friend by organising a local Christmas activity, so no older person will be alone on Christmas Day, unless they want to be.
- Can we bank on you? Youthbank are looking for young volunteers age 12-25 in the Northwest of the City, who want to help make a difference to their community. They are holding an information evening on Tuesday 22 November at 5.30pm in Glasgow Clyde College – Anniesland Campus. All details can be found by clicking on the link below. ybnw-recruitment-update
- Proving Volunteering Works…. Our Volunteering Works programme encourages volunteering as an employability progression route.
- FareShare Employability Training FareShare is currently recruiting for volunteers for its new employability programme starting Wednesday 26th October. The programme offers volunteering opportunities to young people aged 16-25 that are interested in a career in warehousing. The programme is 6 weeks, 2 days per week.
- VIO Tasters for Disabled People Can your VIO provide a taster session for Volunteer Glasgow’s Volunteering Works for Disabled People?
- Come Up & See Us Some Time! From 26th September Volunteer Glasgow’s drop in will be open Tues, Wed and Thurs. Come visit us on these days and discover new opportunities for you.