If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded since April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
We are working with a wide range of partners on the volunteering elements of the Poverty Leadership Panel‘s Action Plan for Change.
Latest News for Partners
- Volunteering Works! Our Volunteering Works Program encourages volunteering as an employability progression route.
- Kiltie Teams Wanted! – Team Challenge The Kiltwalk needs teams of volunteers to help out at their events. There is a wide variety of roles for teams to consider and your time and effort will help all the walkers to keep their spirits up and finish the walk. This is a great opportunity for your team and your organization to support ...
- Strengthen your Board! Find the Trustees and Directors you need to sustain and develop your organisation by advertising for free with us here at Volunteer Glasgow
- Clear Out The Cobwebs with HSBC – Team Offer Does your list of New Year resolutions include some of those long put off tasks? Need some help? Ashley from HSBC has contacted Volunteer Glasgow to let us know that they have teams of 7 – 12 people on the following dates in February & March: February 6th, 13th, 14th, 20th March 6th, 15th If you are a voluntary ...
- #YOYP2018 – Let’s celebrate our young volunteers As you all know 2018 is Year of Young People across Scotland, so what better time to celebrate the commitment and energy of your young volunteers by nominating them for a Saltire Summit Award – an award for outstanding contribution. Winners are chosen by a panel of their peers, with each nomination considered carefully, on its ...
- 2017 Impact Report A huge thank you to everyone that worked with us to achieve so much!
- National recognition for adults volunteering? Is there a need for a national scheme to better recognise everyone over the age of 25 that volunteers to support public and third sector organisations making Scotland fairer, healthier, and smarter? And, if so, what should it look like? Read our short, interim report on what people have told us and what we’re proposing to do ...