If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded since April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
We are working with a wide range of partners on the volunteering elements of the Poverty Leadership Panel‘s Action Plan for Change.
Latest News for Partners
- Nominate an Outstanding Young Volunteer Do you know a young person (aged 12-25) who has made an outstanding contribution to volunteering in Glasgow? Do they always go above and beyond and exceed expectations?
- A Taste of Volunteering for U-18’s Are you interested in gaining experience, learning transferrable skills, building confidence and having fun? If you are 18 or under, living in Glasgow’s Southside, and interested in volunteering, we would love to hear from you:
- Volunteering can work for you! Our Volunteering Works Programme will help improve your Employability prospects! Please complete the details form below and we’ll get back to you within one working day (Monday-Friday)
- New DWP guidance on volunteering… …for welfare benefits claimants published today! Brilliant news. This is a massive step forward, making it easier for people to volunteer, knowing where they stand.
- Volunteering and DWP Welfare Benefits New, updated DWP guidance to be published next week to clarify people’s position.
- You’ve Got to Have Friends! Volunteer Glasgow is delighted to receive the Volunteer Friendly Award for its Befriending and Mentoring Services. The team has grown recently to include Laura (Young Carers Mentoring) and Sam (intandem, mentoring for young people looked after at home) but the “auld hands” are still there too. Thanks to our colleagues in the Volunteering team for their ...
- Annual Report 2016 Thank you to everyone that has supported our work over the last year… All our achievements in 2016 wouldn’t have been possible without you! Our Annual Report summarises the differences we made to the lives of people in Glasgow in the year to 31st March 2016, gives an outline of our finances and support, and provides ...