If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded since April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
We are working with a wide range of partners on the volunteering elements of the Poverty Leadership Panel‘s Action Plan for Change.
Latest News for Partners
- Calling Asylum Seekers and Refugees If you are an asylum seeker or a refugee, and are interested in volunteering in Glasgow, Scottish refugee Council’s next Volunteering Information Afternoon is on Thursday the 28th of July 2016 at 2pm – please email to register your details
- Take a Chance and Move On Move On are currently recruiting for volunteers for two new programmes starting at the end of July. Move On are running their next FareShare Employability Programme! The programme offers volunteering opportunities to young people aged 16-25 that are interested in a career in warehousing and are also looking for young people aged 16-28 for their ...
- Job Vacancy @ West Glasgow Carers Centre On behalf of the Glasgow Carers Partnership, West Glasgow Carers Centre is currently recruiting for the post of North West Carer Training and Peer Support Coordinator.
- Proving Volunteering Works! Our Volunteering Works programme encourages volunteering as an employability boosting route.
- Recruit Young Adult Volunteers. Can you open your doors more to younger enthusiastic volunteers?
- Happy Volunteers’ Week! A very big thank you to everyone that has volunteered their time, energy and skills over the last year. And if you’re an organisation in the public or third sectors, look out for more information this week on the launch of Glasgow’s Volunteering Charter.
- Networking mornings – Volunteer Managers Our regular Networking Mornings for Volunteer Managers return in May. You can choose to book to attend on Tuesday 17 May or Friday 20 May, from 9.30 to 12.30, followed by a light lunch and an informal opportunity to network. Both events will be held in Victim Support’s Training Room, 3rd floor (two ...