If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded since April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
We are working with a wide range of partners on the volunteering elements of the Poverty Leadership Panel‘s Action Plan for Change.
Latest News for Partners
- Yoker Community Campus is Celebrating! Yoker Community Campus is having a celebration to relaunch their Campus Cafe, and celebrate the work of participants in the INCLUDED programme! Charities and community groups across the city are invited to attend our event on FRIDAY 26th October from 11am – 2pm at Yoker Community Campus, 10 Kelso Place, glasgow G14 0LL. Come along and enjoy: Our ...
- Volunteering Works for your CV. Our Volunteering Works Program encourages volunteering as an employability progression route.
- Vote for YPBS while you shop! Thanks to one of our families the Young Persons Befriending Service will receive Bags of Help support from Tesco – £1000, £2000 or £4000 depending on how many votes we get. Read on for more details …
- Short Back & Sides Sir? 💈 Farzad is a newly qualified barber who would like to volunteer his skills. He is available on Wednesday’s from 10am-4pm or any evening. He is particularly keen to offer haircuts to people who are homeless, on benefits or low incomes. Farzad will provide his own equipment and can cover his own transport costs if your project is ...
- Funds to support volunteering News from SCVO – Round 4 of the Community Capacity & Resilience Fund (CCRF) is now accepting applications. You need to be a Third Sector organisations with an income of less than £250,000 per annum, and the deadline is Thursday 26 October 2018.
- Full Steam Ahead – Team Offer!📢 Call out to community groups and charities. “We are in the fortunate position of being in full time employment, and we would like to give something back to others who don’t have the fortune we do.” This is the sentiment of a group of 6 Network Rail staff who are hoping that a charity or community ...
- V=Em+CV Our Volunteering Works Program encourages volunteering as an employability progression route.