If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded since April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
We are working with a wide range of partners on the volunteering elements of the Poverty Leadership Panel‘s Action Plan for Change.
Latest News for Partners
- A Taste of Volunteering! Volunteer Glasgow is running a Volunteering Tasters programme this March for young people like you!
- Volunteering and DWP Welfare Benefits New, updated DWP guidance to be published next week to clarify people’s position.
- You’ve Got to Have Friends! Volunteer Glasgow is delighted to receive the Volunteer Friendly Award for its Befriending and Mentoring Services. The team has grown recently to include Laura (Young Carers Mentoring) and Sam (intandem, mentoring for young people looked after at home) but the “auld hands” are still there too. Thanks to our colleagues in the Volunteering team for their ...
- Annual Report 2016 Thank you to everyone that has supported our work over the last year… All our achievements in 2016 wouldn’t have been possible without you! Our Annual Report summarises the differences we made to the lives of people in Glasgow in the year to 31st March 2016, gives an outline of our finances and support, and provides ...
- Can we bank on you? Youthbank are looking for young volunteers age 12-25 in the Northwest of the City, who want to help make a difference to their community. They are holding an information evening on Tuesday 22 November at 5.30pm in Glasgow Clyde College – Anniesland Campus. All details can be found by clicking on the link below. ybnw-recruitment-update
- Proving Volunteering Works…. Our Volunteering Works programme encourages volunteering as an employability progression route.
- FareShare Employability Training FareShare is currently recruiting for volunteers for its new employability programme starting Wednesday 26th October. The programme offers volunteering opportunities to young people aged 16-25 that are interested in a career in warehousing. The programme is 6 weeks, 2 days per week.