If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded since April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
We are working with a wide range of partners on the volunteering elements of the Poverty Leadership Panel‘s Action Plan for Change.
Latest News for Partners
- Volunteering Support Fund – now OPEN – closing date 14/7/17 The Volunteering Support Fund is now open, until Friday 14 July 2017. The Fund supports organisations to recruit additional volunteers (who will contribute towards delivering a new volunteering project, or extending/expanding an existing one) and improve how volunteers are supported in their role. Grants of between £7,500 and £10,000 are now available to small to medium-sized ...
- 100,000 Saltire Awards for Scotland’s Young People …a Legacy 2014 success story
- Glasgow 2014: has there been a Legacy? Recent report and associated headlines suggest we’ve failed collectively to capitalise on the success of volunteering at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games: this is what we think…
- Volunteering can work for you! Our Volunteering Works programme encourages volunteering as an employability progression route.
- Sponsor the YPBS Men’s 10k team! Volunteer Glasgow’s Young Persons’ Befriending Service (YPBS) matches vulnerable young people with adult volunteers, trained and supported by YPBS. The resulting relationships offer support and opportunity to the young people as well as learning and reward to the volunteers. What befrienders offer young people (and vice versa) is priceless but we need your help! If you ...
- A Taste of Volunteering for U-18’s Are you interested in gaining experience, learning transferrable skills, building confidence and having fun? If you are 18 or under, living in Glasgow’s Southside, and interested in volunteering, we would love to hear from you:
- Volunteering can work for you! Our Volunteering Works Programme will help improve your Employability prospects! Please complete the details form below and we’ll get back to you within one working day (Monday-Friday)