If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, to be funded from 1st April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
Latest News for Partners
- Finance Volunteer Available Emma is a chartered accountant and chartered tax advisor keen to help a charitable organisation.
- Xchange Scotland Are Having a Party! To celebrate the work of Xxchange Scotland and the great work their volunteers do both at home and abroad, there will be a Civic Reception held within Glasgow City Chambers on Tuesday 9th April at 3pm.
- Painting & Gardening Teams Needed! Cornerstone are currently seeking teams of volunteers to help with a variety of gardening, DIY and decorating tasks at various locations throughout Glasgow.
- Opportunity FAIRS Get along tomorrow (Tues 29) and Thursday (31) to hear about volunteering at Glasgow 2014 and meet 12 organisations with other opportunities you can do now.
- Complete Volunteer Manager – new training series This popular series of half-day workshops is designed for the busy volunteer manager. It provides a useful grasp of all the basic skills and knowledge required by someone who regularly has to recruit, train and support volunteers as part of their work. Starts 17th April 2013.
- Your views on the city’s volunteering strategy TELL US WHAT YOU THINK of the programmes and services designed to deliver the strategy 2012-15: get your comments to us by 21st Sept!
- Subsidised Facilitation Training Network There are still some places remaining on this heavily subsidised facilitation training network. Join the subsidised Community Facilitators' Network for 2012/13 in Glasgow.