If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded since April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
We are working with a wide range of partners on the volunteering elements of the Poverty Leadership Panel‘s Action Plan for Change.
Latest News for Partners
- Recruit Young Adult Volunteers. Can you open your doors more to younger enthusiastic volunteers?
- Happy Volunteers’ Week! A very big thank you to everyone that has volunteered their time, energy and skills over the last year. And if you’re an organisation in the public or third sectors, look out for more information this week on the launch of Glasgow’s Volunteering Charter.
- Networking mornings – Volunteer Managers Our regular Networking Mornings for Volunteer Managers return in May. You can choose to book to attend on Tuesday 17 May or Friday 20 May, from 9.30 to 12.30, followed by a light lunch and an informal opportunity to network. Both events will be held in Victim Support’s Training Room, 3rd floor (two ...
- 5 day respite breaks for kids Do you know of any children aged 8 – 15 who need a break? CHICKS offers free 5 day residential breaks to children having a hard time at home or school. They could be young carers, living in poverty, subject to abuse, or any other situation that’s causing them to have a tough time. CHICKS currently ...
- Tackling techno troubles The Technology Scotland Squad is here to help people with sight loss with installing, fixing, training and using their home technology.
- Free Digital Skills Support The One Digital Project is offering two free training opportunities for third sector organisations who want to help improve the levels of Digital Skills in Scotland
- Volunteer Glasgow introduces SMARTER VOLUNTEER MANAGER TRAINING A new integrated training programme for managers of volunteering programmes, strategic lead officers, and members of governing bodies.