If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded since April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
We are working with a wide range of partners on the volunteering elements of the Poverty Leadership Panel‘s Action Plan for Change.
Latest News for Partners
- Photographer: Volunteer Special Offer Jamie is a Photographer specialising in Reportage in covering the human aspects and interaction in every day life. He also has experience of Social Photography for all occasions and events which he captures in a reporting style which is applicable to any group or individual.
- Catherine Walker Everyone at Volunteer Glasgow was greatly shocked and saddened when we received the news last week of the sudden passing of our dear friend Catherine Walker
- Our New Digital Platform Launches in September After 4 years of your feedback, battling existing national systems, negotiating changes in funding conditions, and specifying requirements, we will be offering a new, free advertising service to volunteer-involving organisations in Glasgow from September. If you are currently advertising opportunities with us, there are a couple of things you will need to do between ...
- Festival 2018 Fund Glasgow 2018 European Championships announces £750,000 investment in Scotland’s artists and organisations. See how your organisation can take advantage of this offer!
- Let’s celebrate our fabulous young volunteers We are now open for nominations for the Saltire Summit Award – the award for young people who have made an outstanding contribution to volunteering here in Glasgow. If you know of a young volunteer who always goes above and beyond, why not nominate them for the award. All nominations are considered by Volunteer Glasgow’s ...
- Handy Man ‘Shaaban’ Volunteer Special offer of a Handy person for decorating & flooring.
- Volunteering Support Fund – now OPEN – closing date 14/7/17 The Volunteering Support Fund is now open, until Friday 14 July 2017. The Fund supports organisations to recruit additional volunteers (who will contribute towards delivering a new volunteering project, or extending/expanding an existing one) and improve how volunteers are supported in their role. Grants of between £7,500 and £10,000 are now available to small to medium-sized ...