If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded since April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
We are working with a wide range of partners on the volunteering elements of the Poverty Leadership Panel‘s Action Plan for Change.
Latest News for Partners
- ***Extended Deadline*** 😅 😅 If, like us here at Volunteer Glasgow, you were so busy celebrating your volunteers last week and haven’t had time to submit your Summit Award nomination(s), fear not, we have extended the deadline to 5pm next Wednesday (19th June). The Summit Award is for a young volunteer aged 12-25 who has made an outstanding ...
- Need help advertising with us? We are running a workshop monthly to support opportunity providers with using the system. There will be demonstrations, one to one support and lots of tips on making your volunteering advertisements the best they can be. Next one will be the 8th July 2019, 2pm-4pm.
- Request for V.I.O. group volunteer taster session. Can your V.I.O host a one-off group volunteering taster experience?
- Glasgow City Wide Volunteering Works Programme. We are recruiting candidates for our upcoming June – July 2019, Glasgow City Wide Volunteering Works Programme If you are 18+ why not discover volunteering as an employability route. Candidates can realize that their volunteering can be a positive route back into future employment in the completion of SQA Employability Award Level 4 All sessions are held ...
- Nominate an outstanding young volunteer 🙋♀️🙋♂️⭐️☀️ Do you know a young volunteer (12-25 years old) who makes an outstanding contribution? Do they go above and beyond in their volunteering? Then why not thank them by nominating them for a Saltire Summit Award! The prestigious Saltire Summit Award is given to young volunteers who are considered to have exceeded expectations, who really shine. ...
- Govan Help, Gaining Skills Event. Govan Help is running a Gaining Skills Event on Wednesday 12th June. bit.ly/2QxmQPB www.fb.com/GovanHELP
- Investing in Communities Fund Open! Community groups and projects can now apply to the new £11.5 million Investing in Communities Fund to tackle disadvantage, poverty and inequality.