If your organisation is working with people that would benefit from volunteering, then we can help in a variety of ways.
If you’d like to know more about Glasgow’s Strategic Volunteering Framework, we have key documents and updates available.
Volunteer Glasgow is a partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface, funded since April 2011 by Scottish Government to provide voluntary/charity/social enterprise organisations and groups with key support services and to help Glasgow’s Third Sector Forum represent the sector in its work with public and private sector partners and the Community Planning Partnership.
We are working with a wide range of partners on the volunteering elements of the Poverty Leadership Panel‘s Action Plan for Change.
Latest News for Partners
- V=Em+CV Our Volunteering Works Program encourages volunteering as an employability progression route.
- Your volunteering will boost your employability. Volunteering Works! Our Volunteering Works Program encourages volunteering as an employability progression route.
- We need your photos! 📱📷📸 Volunteer Glasgow’s Youth Volunteering Ambassadors would like to invite all young volunteers in Glasgow to get involved with an exciting new project to celebrate the Year of Young People 2018 #YOYP2018.
- Appointment of Acting Chief Executive As Volunteer Glasgow approaches the conclusion of its business improvement and strategic development processes over the coming months, the Board of Directors has appointed David Maxwell as Acting Chief Executive on an interim basis effective 4th June.
- Kiltie Teams Wanted! – Team Challenge The Kiltwalk needs teams of volunteers to help out at their events. There is a wide variety of roles for teams to consider and your time and effort will help all the walkers to keep their spirits up and finish the walk. This is a great opportunity for your team and your organization to support ...
- Strengthen your Board! Find the Trustees and Directors you need to sustain and develop your organisation by advertising for free with us here at Volunteer Glasgow
- Clear Out The Cobwebs with HSBC – Team Offer Does your list of New Year resolutions include some of those long put off tasks? Need some help? Ashley from HSBC has contacted Volunteer Glasgow to let us know that they have teams of 7 – 12 people on the following dates in February & March: February 6th, 13th, 14th, 20th March 6th, 15th If you are a voluntary ...