GDA Invites Young Disabled People!
GLASGOW DISABILITY ALLIANCE INVITES YOU TO:
Young Disabled People Summit –
open to young disabled people aged 15 – 30 years of age. If you are living with any type of impairment, disability or long term condition, you might really enjoy this wonderful event
The event will take place at a Glasgow City Centre location that (yet to be confirmed) on Thursday 29th November from 10am – 4pm.
ADMISSION IS FREE!!
Parents and carers are also invited to attend (with or without the young person they support and regardless of the child’s age).
- Experience our latest Purple Poncho Players drama group performance!
- Watch our new short film made with young disabled people!
- Hear about GDA’s work
- Meet others – get inspired
- Free workshops to take part in
- Have fun at our afternoon Prom event
- Win prizes in great fun competitions
- Free Makeovers
- Goody bag to take away
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
FREE REFRESHMENTS AND LUNCH PROVIDED
Access support provided – check out the site for details.
You can book your place in the following ways:
- via the GDA office on 0141 556 7103