Volunteer Coordinator Networking Events!
Happy New Year! It’s 2019 and that means brand new Networking Mornings at Volunteer Glasgow.
These popular events are free of charge and are open to Volunteer Coordinators throughout Glasgow. Networking Mornings provide opportunities to:
- Find out new information and opportunities for organisations and volunteers
- Share and discuss any issues that may be happening and find solutions
- Increase awareness of local services and events
- Widen your contact network
As it is the attendees who decide what will be discussed at these events, Volunteer Glasgow is asking what participants would like to see on the agenda for this first meeting of 2019? Does your organisation have any concerns, achievements or new services that you would like to discuss or promote? Let us know and we’ll make it an agenda item. Your suggestions should be emailed to us no later than Monday 4th February 2019.
Phone or email Helen Taylor or Carly Milne on 0141 226 3431 or if you prefer you can make contact by email:
The first round of the events will be held on :
- Tuesday 19th February – 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Thursday 21st February – 9.30am – 12.30pm
Volunteer Glasgow Head Office, 10 Bothwell Street, Glasgow G2 6LU
If you would like to attend one of the Networking Mornings please book your place by phoning David Currie on 0141 226 3431 or by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org