Stronger 3rd Sector (North West)
North West Third Sector Support – Survey request: This builds on work that was undertaken last year, including a series of consultation events and an anonymous survey, looking at the level of interest in a range of support services.
Please find a link to a new third sector survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LMBS2RX
This survey is being undertaken by the West & Central Voluntary Sector Network in partnership with Maryhill Kelvin and Canal Voluntary Network as part of a wider piece of work in strengthening the voluntary sector in the North West of Glasgow. This builds on work that was undertaken last year, including a series of consultation events and an anonymous survey, looking at the level of interest in a range of support services. The report from the first survey can be found from the WCVSN website here: http://www.wcavsn.co.uk/images/stories/files/2015_stroner_3rd_sector_report.pdf
Please note that the previous survey collected information anonymously and although the information collected has proved invaluable in developing the support programme without contact details we are unable to follow up on specific issues thus the need for this more targeted body of work.
The consultation and report identified five areas of work to be developed further and this survey forms part of the next stage development work. The five areas were:
- Mentoring support programme
- Peer to peer training programme
- Online training and learning programme
- Lifeboat crisis support programme
- Sharing resources programme
What happens next
The information that is gathered from this more specific survey will be used to strengthen the sector in particular to:
- Develop the programmes outlined above
- Help develop and deliver the programme elements outlined above
- Update the VSN member records
- Provide a comprehensive list of members on our website and develop a members directory
- Provide us with key headline statistics about the membership ie number of employees, turnover etc so that the VSN can continue to represent the sector effectively
Your information will only be used for the above purposes and will not be passed to any third parties or external organisations.
If you wish you can print off the survey, complete off line and return to Angus Robertson, WCVSN, Yoker Resource Centre, 10 Kelso Place, Glasgow, G14 0LL. If you have any questions about the survey please contact Angus on T: 0141 952 7090, E: email@example.com
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.