Thank you for wanting to support the work we do! Volunteer Glasgow is very literally the product of thousands of volunteer hours, public donations and grant funds that allow us to deliver amazing services. Your donation means we can:
- Provide free opportunity advertising services for hundreds of charities, public and third sector organisations across the city whose work relies on the support of volunteers.
- Deliver high quality, innovative training which supports our partners to think creatively about how they can develop inclusive opportunities and expand the role volunteers play in their work.
- Host learning and employability services which enable people to develop the skills, experience and confidence they need to reach their potential and make a positive contribution in their communities.
- Run befriending and mentoring services which provide much-needed support across the city for isolated older people and children and young people facing particular difficulties and challenges.
You can become a part of this amazing activity here in Glasgow through donating via the KindLink website, which allows us to receive commission-free donations and Gift Aid contributions. You can do simply by clicking on the button below! (opens in a new tab…)
Other ways of giving:
- By shopping! Supporting us on easyfundraising means that you can give while doing a weekly shop at hundreds of sites. Click here to learn more… (link opens in a new tab).
- Through your employer as part of payroll giving. Click here to learn more… (link opens in a new tab).
Anyone who donates in any form to Volunteer Glasgow has the option of becoming a member of our organisation. Membership gets you discounts on paid-for services we provide, a vote at our Annual General Meeting, access to all kinds of behind the scenes content and an invitation to our annual donor celebration. Just contact us if you’re interested!
To see exactly how we spend your money, you can view, download or request copies of our reports by clicking here
While we’re so grateful to anyone who donates money to Volunteer Glasgow, we know that finances aren’t the only important kind of giving. You can help us by donating your time, skills and expertise. Have a wee look below to see our current volunteering opportunities here at Volunteer Glasgow and check out our guide to what else you can donate, and how. You can download a copy of our fundraising guide by clicking here.
Spread the Word
If you don’t have any time or money to spare, why not consider supporting us in an even easier way? Help us spread the word about our work and the hundreds of organisations we support by giving us a like on Facebook, and/or following us on Twitter and Instagram. Take a look at how you can #MakeVolunteeringHappen by clicking here: you’ll be shown our case for support, which has lots of details about the work we do and why we’re worth supporting.
You can also share our opportunities and achievements to help us continue to keep Glasgow volunteering!
The directors, staff, volunteers and learners who make up Volunteer Glasgow would like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to all those who support our work already and those who will do so in the future. We literally couldn’t do it without you!
We are registered with OSCR (the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator) – charity number SC005462 – and you can view our registration status on the OSCR web site.