Volunteer Glasgow offers a FREE introductory workshop to all new, Charter signatories. It is mandatory for all new signatories to attend so that all organisations fully understand the nature of their commitment and the best way to fulfil their pledges.
The workshop runs for just two hours drawing, loosely, on an Action Learning Set approach. Participants are given an overview of Volunteer Glasgow’s Dynamic Model of Volunteer Management, and insight into creating their Pledge Action Plan.
Those who require more support can take advantage of the Smarter Volunteer Manager training programme which will provide them with the confidence and ability to embed the Dynamic Model within their own organisation. For more information go here
These Charter Workshops offer a single place for individual, key representatives to work with, and gain from, the experience of our Training Officer and other organisations taking part.
Next scheduled dates:
There are six forthcoming opportunities to benefit from these workshops . . .
- Tuesday afternoon, 25th September 2018; 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- or Wednesday morning, 26th September 2018; 10:00am to 12:00pm
- or Monday afternoon, 1st October 2018; 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- or Monday morning, 8th October 2018; 10:00am to 12:00pm
- or Tuesday afternoon, 16th October 2018; 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- or Monday afternoon, 5th November 2018; 2:00pm to 4:00pm
We can also offer an equivalent, bespoke option for groups of up to seven personnel from one organisation – contact Jim King, Training Officer for more information.