Glasgow’s Volunteering Charter
Signatory: Volunteer Glasgow
Volunteer Glasgow has pledged to:
- Create and expand appropriate opportunities for volunteering within Volunteer Glasgow, and
- Ensure its opportunities are accessible to all sections of the community, and that its volunteering workforce reflects the demographics of the city.
Volunteer Glasgow’s Board of Directors approved the recommendation to make these pledges at their meeting on 1st June 2016 and agreed the following timescales:
- Volunteer Glasgow will publish baseline Charter census data for the year ending 31st March 2016 no later than the 31st August 2016.
- Volunteer Glasgow will publish action plans for fulfilling the Charter pledges above no later than 30th November 2016.
Volunteer Glasgow’s senior officer with lead responsibility for volunteering is the Chief Executive, Bernadette Monaghan. Bernadette’s contact details are available by clicking here: Meet the team – Management, Finance and ICT
- Volunteer Glasgow’s 2015-16 Charter census (baseline) is available to download from here (PDF document)
- Volunteer Glasgow’s action plan is available to download from here (PDF document)