Phase 1 Charter Signatories
The organisations that have formally signed-up so far during the pathfinder phase 1 (June – November 2016) are listed below. Click on their names to view their pledges, commitments and next steps.
More phase 1 targeted organisations are working towards signing-up formally and will be added when they’re ready.
Organisations listed without a link have made a firm commitment to the Charter but are yet to agree their next steps.
Organisations marked with * have achieved the Charter Mark.
- Action on Hearing Loss Scotland
- Clyde Gateway
- Cranhill Development Trust
- Food Train Glasgow
- Glasgow City Council
- Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership
- Glasgow Disability Alliance*
- Glasgow Homelessness Network
- Glasgow Kelvin College
- Glasgow Life*
- Glasgow Women’s Library*
- The Hidden Gardens Trust*
- Loretto Care
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde*
- Police Scotland
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service, City of Glasgow Area
- Scottish Refugee Council*
- University of Strathclyde Students Association
- Victim Support Scotland*
- Volunteer Glasgow*